1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Whisk together the oil and herbs with the salt and pepper.
3) Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. Using your fingers (and a paring knife, if needed) gently separate the skin from the breast.
4) Put turkey in a roasting pan.
5) Pour approx 2 Tbsp of the oil mixture under the skin and then stretch the skin back over the breast meat and secure with toothpicks if needed.
6) Pour the remaining oil over the entire breast. Cover and roast in oven until juices run clear, approx 1-1.5 hours (180 on a meat thermometer) Let turkey rest for at least 15 minutes and then pull skin off breast and discard! Carve.