Don’t like tofu? No problem! You won’t be able to taste it over the fruity, creamy flavour of this smoothie.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 medium peach, pit removed, sliced
- 1/2 cup tofu
- 1 tablespoon honey (or use sweetener such as stevia or splenda)
- 1 cup unfortified almond milk
Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Calories: 129 KCal
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fibre: 4.8 g
- Total Fat: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 53 mg
- Phosphorus: 72 mg
- Potassium: 261 mg
Servings per recipe: 3
Serving size: 1 cup smoothie
1 fruit, 1 protein
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup