- 1 cup light, whipped topping
- 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Beat cream cheese until fluffy and beat in 1⁄2 cup SPLENDA® Granular until melted. Stir in lemon zest and vanilla.
2. Reserve some raspberries for garnish. Crush remaining raspberries with a fork and stir in remaining 1⁄4 cup SPLENDA® Granular until melted.
3. Fold light, whipped topping into cream cheese mixture and gently but quickly fold in crushed raspberries.
Spoon mousse into 6 serving glasses and chill until ready to serve.
4. Garnish mousse with fresh raspberries and a sprig of fresh mint before serving.
- Calories: 257 KCal
- Protein: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fibre: 2 g
- Total Fat: 15 g
- Sodium: 124 mg
- Phosphorus: 51 mg
- Potassium: 102 mg
Servings per recipe: 6
Serving size: 107 g
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup