Serve this dish with a salad and why not try the red pepper coulis on top of the chicken.
- 1 cloves garlic, sautéed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 cups ricotta
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped herbs
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 large (6 ounces each) chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
Sauté garlic in olive oil.
Combine ricotta, eggs, garlic, and herbs.
Cut slit in fattest side of the chicken breast.
Stuff mixture into chicken breast.
Heat olive oil in skillet.
Brown chicken in skillet than transfer to a 350F preheated oven.
Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Calories: 277 KCal
- Protein: 32 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Total Fat: 13 g
- Sodium: 181.5 mg
- Phosphorus: 387 mg
- Potassium: 353 mg
Servings per recipe: 4
Serving size: 1/2 chicken breast
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup