This is a simple and original snack or appetizer to put together when you need extra energy or even a nice appetizer when having guests over.
- 4 shrimp
- 1 tsp curry paste
- 2 peach slices
- basil, cilantro (to taste)
- Rice Paper
- Saute shrimp in curry paste and set aside to cool.
- Soak rice paper in warm water.
- Place rice paper on towel to absorb some of the moisture.
- Line rice paper with shrimp, thai basil, cilantro, peach slices, and lettuce.
- Roll securely and serve with dipping sauces such as mint yogurt or garlic-ginger.
- Calories: 131 KCal
- Protein: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fibre: 4 g
- Total Fat: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 62 mg
- Phosphorus: 114 mg
- Potassium: 399 mg
Servings per recipe: 1 roll
Serving size: 1roll
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup