This recipe is great served with Pasta Alio E Olio.
- 4 skinless tilapia fillets (6oz each)
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 4-6 gloves of garlic
- For the gremolata: Pulse all of the ingrediants together in a food processor.
- For the tilapia: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet and season with black pepper.
- Sprinkle the fish generously with the gremolata.
- Bake the fish until it is opaque throughout (approximately 15 minutes).
- Calories: 202 KCal
- Protein: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fibre: 1 g
- Total Fat: 3 g
- Sodium: 114 mg
- Phosphorus: 354 mg
- Potassium: 705 mg
Servings per recipe: 4
Serving size: 1 (6oz) fillet and 1/2 cup gremolata
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup