This recipe is great served with Pasta Alio E Olio.
- 4 skinless tilapia fillets (6oz each)
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 4-6 gloves of garlic
- For the gremolata: Pulse all of the ingrediants together in a food processor.
- For the tilapia: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet and season with black pepper.
- Sprinkle the fish generously with the gremolata.
- Bake the fish until it is opaque throughout (approximately 15 minutes).
Calories: 202 KCal
Protein: 41 g
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fibre: 1 g
Total Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 114 mg
Phosphorus: 354 mg
Potassium: 705 mg
Servings per recipe: 4
Serving size: 1 (6oz) fillet and 1/2 cup gremolata