Feel free to experiment with different combinations of herbs. This recipe is also really nice done on the grill.
- 4 (4oz) fillets of red snapper
- 2 cups of herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro, mint…)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- For the herb pesto: Pulse all of the ingrediants in a blender until smooth.
- (If you don’t have a blender, finely chop the herbs and garlic and whisk the oil and lime juice in to blend)
- Set the oven on broil.
- Generously coat the snapper fillets with the herb pesto and broil on the middle rack in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the fish flakes.
Calories: 269 KCal
Protein: 29 g
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fibre: 0.6 g
Total Fat: 16 g
Sodium: 70 mg
Phosphorus: 231 mg
Potassium: 664 mg
Servings per recipe: 4
Serving size: 1 (4oz) fillet of fish