For the Chicken
1. 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 ¼ breasts)
2. Put the cornflakes into a zip lock bag and crush until the cornflakes are small pieces.
3. Beat the egg and milk in a bowl and then transfer to a plate. Spread the flour onto a separate plate. Mix the garlic powder, Mrs. Dash, chili powder and ground red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
4. Coat each chicken breast in flour and then in the egg/milk mix. Sprinkle the spices evenly over the chicken breast and then coat with the crushed cornflakes.
5. Lightly grease a baking sheet with Pam and bake the cornflake chicken for 45 minutes at 350°C, turning half way through (internal temperature of 85°C).
For the Rice
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
2. Peel and dice the carrots, then add them to the boiling water.
3. Add the bean sprouts to the boiling water for at least 2 minutes. The bean sprouts should remain crisp.
4. Warm the peppers and celery by adding them to the boiling water for 1 minute. They should also remain crisp.
5. Serve the chicken and vegetables over a bed of rice, top with the optional sweet chili thai sauce.
For the Sweet Chili Thai Sauce.