- 250 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or sap
- 1/2 cup of mashed, in season, berry
- Mash berries with fork in cup.
- Add water and maple syrup or sap
- Stir and Enjoy.
Cultivated in season fruits can be used instead of wild berries. Blueberries and raspberries can be substituted for strawberries. The nutritional analysis is based on strawberries.
- Calories: 67.4 KCal
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.1 g
- Fibre: 1 g
- Total Fat: .2 g
- Sodium: 5.2 mg
- Phosphorus: 12.55 mg
- Potassium: 119.26 mg
Servings per recipe: 1
Serving size: 307 g
One Carb Choice
One Fruit Choice
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup