- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- In a bowl, combine the cinnamon and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Brush the tenderloins with the cinnamon oil.
- In a large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, brown the tenderloins in the remaining oil. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, brown the onion and garlic, adding oil as needed, approximately 2 minutes. Return the tenderloins to the skillet, transfer to the oven and roast until pale pink in the centre, 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the meat’s thickness.
- Remove from the oven. Tent with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the cranberry sauce to pan. Deglaze with honey and vegetable broth.
- Slice the tenderloins. Arrange the slices on plates and spoon the cranberry-flavored cooking juices over the pork