- Combine ginger, garlic, lime juice and zest, honey, cilantro, sesame oil, peanut butter, water and Sriracha sauce together. Reserve 3 Tbsp.
- Marinate shrimp for 25 minutes in fridge.
- While shrimp are in fridge, place a pot of water on high, once boiling add egg noodles, cook until tender. Remove noodles from pot and place in bowl.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, and grill for 1-2 minutes on each side. Have the chicken stock boiling.
- Toss the noodles in the reserved marinade and place shrimp on top. Garnish with shredded carrots and red onion for an added crunch and cilantro.
- Pour hot stock over and garnish with cilantro.