- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, onion, ground pork, egg, garlic and black pepper. Mix well.
- Place mixture into loaf pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
- To make topping, mix catsup, brown sugar, vinegar in a small bowl.
- Remove cooked meatloaf from oven and cover with sauce.
- Return pan to oven and bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° F. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes on high.
- Slice into 4 portions and serve.