- Beat eggs with milk, spices and vanilla.
- Place cut bread slices in egg mixture, and let soak for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat margarine and oil.
- Place in pan on low/medium. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place room temperature cheese in bowl, and whisk in sugar, lemon juice and zest.
- Place raspberries in a small sauce pan, gently heat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and dissolve.
- Using a potato masher, smash as much liquid out as possible.
- Strain and set aside.
- Garnish with berries, powdered sugar and chiffonade of mint or basil.