- Slice Moose roast into ½ inch thick slices and trim fat from the edges.
- In a large bowl combine reduced sodium soya sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and hickory liquid smoke and toll until all the meat is coated in the marinade.
- Marinade in refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat over to 200 degrees F.
- Cover 1 large pan with foil and spread strips of moose on the pan. Bake for 2 hours.
- Turn off the heat after baking time and let the jerky cool completely in the oven.
Moose is a lean protein rich in iron. Iron is a mineral responsible for carrying oxygen to all parts of the body. Pair iron rich foods like moose with Vitamin C containing foods like strawberries, broccoli, and tomatoes, to improve iron absorption.