Steps to fillet the fish:
- Cut behind the front fin towards the backbone.
- Once you hit the backbone, turn your knife towards the tail.
- Cut straight down the backbone to the tail.
- To remove the ribcage on the fillet, place your knife at the edge of the rib cage and slice about 1 inch deep.
- Slice down 1⁄8 th of an inch on the other side of the ribcage. Remove the ribcage.
- Remove any other bones.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix melted butter, minced garlic, pepper, herbs and lemon zest. Pour the mixture over the fillets.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until the fish is opaque.