The pork can be marinated for up to 24 hours. Prep the meal ahead of time and when dinner time rolls around, all you need to do is grill. Make sure to purchase unseasoned pork without additives.
- 12 ounces boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 small green onions, trimmed
Slice pork tenderloin diagonally into eight pieces.
Pound each piece with the heel of your hand or a meat pounder until about 3/8-inch thick.
Stir together soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and chili powder in small bowl.
Brush onto both sides of the pork slices and refrigerate until grill is heated.
Warm grill to medium-high heat.
Grill pork and scallions two to three minutes per side.
Make sure to cook the pork thoroughly, until there is no longer pink in the middle.
Calories: 131 KCal
Protein: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Total Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 198 mg
Phosphorus: 204 mg
Potassium: 360 mg
Servings per recipe: 4
Serving size: 3 ounces of tenderloin