- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, water, vinegars, sugar, Sriracha and pepper. Add the onion, green onion and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Add the short ribs to a resealable plastic bag and coat with marinade. Remove as much air out of the bag as possible to get a tight seal. Let marinade for at least 12 hours. (24 hours would be preferable)
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Remove ribs from marinade and remove onions and garlic left on ribs.
- Wrap ribs in tin foil and bake at 250°F degrees for 3 hours. Unwrap and serve.
- Serve with steamed rice (Jasmine or Basmati), and Enjoy!