- 3 medium lemons, fresh
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar, white
- 6 mint leaves, fresh
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water, hot
- 3 cups (750 ml water, cold
- In a 5 cup (1.25 L) pitcher mix hot water and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add juice of 2 lemons and mint leaves
- slice remaining lemon in thin slices and add to the pitcher.
- Add cold water and stir.
- Chill before serving
Tip: Chill overnight for best flavour.
Serving Ideas: Serve with a piece of fresh mint.
- Calories: 81 KCal
- Carbohydrates: 21.1 g
- Fibre: 0.1 g
- Phosphorus: 1 mg
- Potassium: 16 mg
Servings per recipe: 5
Serving size: 3/4 cup (175 ml)
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup