1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, and ¾ cup of Splenda. Add the margarine, mix well, and press into the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Bake the crust for 6 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.
3. Combine the berries and remaining 1 cup of Splenda. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add the egg whites, apple juice, and vanilla. Beat on low speed until frothy. Then beat on high speed for 5 to 8 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
4. Whip Coolwhip into the cranberry mixture. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
5. To make the glaze, stir together the sugar, Splenda and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in the cranberries and water. Cook and stir until bubbly. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, just until the cranberry skins pop. Cook to room temperature. Do not chill, or the sauce may crystallize and become cloudy.
6. Remove the torte from the pan, place on a serving plate, and spoon the glaze on top.