- Preheat oven to 450 F. Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with cooking oil or place parchment paper down.
- In bowl, combine water, flour, garlic powder, black pepper in a bowl and stir well until combined.
- Wash cauliflower and chop into bite size pieces. Coat the cauliflower pieces in the flour mixture. Place on baking sheet for 20, toss half way.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss in buffalo wing sauce. Continue baking for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with Lemon Dill Dip.