Can also be made with raspberry or apple pie filling.
- 1 (2.2 pound) wheel of Brie Cheese
- 1 (16 oz) can blueberry pie filling
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Slice rind off surface of one side of the Brie. Leave edge and bottom of rind intact.
3) Place Brie in baking dish and pour blueberry pie filling over the top.
4) Bake until hot, about 10 to 15 minutes.
5) Let cool slightly and serve with unsalted crackers or slices of French baguette.
- Calories: 118 KCal
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8 g
- Fibre: 0.14 g
- Total Fat: 8.6 g
- Sodium: 202.5 mg
- Phosphorus: 59.6 mg
- Potassium: 54 mg
Servings per recipe: 32
1 protein choice
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup