I’m very excited to write about the launch of a new website dedicated to nutrition for people living with kidney disease! The Kidney Community Kitchen is an on-line nutrition resource that has been developed to help put the fun and excitement back into cooking and eating – even on a kidney diet. The recipes and content has been reviewed by a team of Canadian dietitians from across the country.
The resource will allow you to:
- Find exciting kidney-friendly recipes
- Learn more about kidney nutrition
- Use meal planning tools
- “Ask a dietitian” and consult an FAQ for kidney diet questions
- Submit your own recipes to share
- Share experiences with others living with kidney disease
Check out the new website at www.kidneycommunitykitchen.ca and let us know what you think!