- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 C veggie broth, no salt added
- 2 C oat milk
- 3 Tbsp coarsely ground oat flour
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- 2 small zucchinis grated
- 1 medium carrot grated
- Mrs. Dash seasonings and a few shakes of Bragg’s Aminos
In a large saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in a little water or broth until tender.
Stir in broth and milk and bring to a boil.
Whisk in coarsely ground oat flour, basil, oregano and a couple shakes of Mrs. Dash.
Add zucchini and carrots.
Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes until veggies are tender.
Stir often so soup doesn’t scorch.
Add a few shakes of Bragg’s Aminos and enjoy.
- Calories: 124 KCal
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.7 g
- Fibre: 4 g
- Total Fat: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 106.7 mg
- Phosphorus: 136.77 mg
- Potassium: 372.15 mg
Servings per recipe: 4
Serving size: 1/4 of the full recipe
4 vegetable choices
4 dairy or substitute choices
2.5 starch choices
What is one exchange?
- 1 Protein Choice = 1oz of meat or 7g of dietary protein
- 1 Starch Choice = about 15g of carbohydrates
- 1 Fruit or Vegetable Choice = ½ cup
- 1 Milk Choice = ½ cup